Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Creative Knitting

In case you thought there was no connection between my posts on GERD and knitting, here is a link to a project that combines the two subjects in a very creative way. If you scroll down to the bottom, there is a link to the pattern. The friend that sent me these links thinks that the project may be life-size. Here is another link she sent to a blog post that gives new meaning to the term "cable knitting."

One good link leads to another, and so here is a page of zoomorphic designs. The squid is my favorite. These are crocheted. And finally, the Crocheted Coral Reef. And all I do is scarves and sweaters!

Speaking of which, I have finally cast on Anya. (Yay!) This one will take awhile because it has a bit of everything—cabling (in the ribbing), beading, and stranded color work. I think I am finally ready for this after all the shawls I have knitted with Kidsilk Haze and the bead work I did on Cobweb. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment