Saturday, January 26, 2008

Death and Taxes

I have been awash in rehearsals and concerts this week and have not had time to continue my posts on melatonin. But I will get back to that topic soon. Suffice it to say that the melatonin has worked beyond my wildest dreams (in fact dreaming is something that has returned with the melatonin.)

In the meantime, since taxes will be the next focus of my attention, I thought I'd share with you this link to a poster that came my way this morning. It shows President Bush's proposed budget for 2008. You may be as surprised as I was to see where the money goes, or will go if the budget is approved by congress. You don't need to buy the poster, just click on an area of interest to zoom in to see the details. You can also pan across. Refreshing the page will return it to a small size. A graph of the total budget is down in the lower right corner.

1 comment: