Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fashion Knits

Today's issue of How to Spend It from the Financial Times has a great layout of over sized knits. While the "luxury lifestyle" is beyond my means, knitting is not. These photos remind me of the Rowan magazines which I love. I like styles that are innovative, artsy, trendy, and fun to knit. I have finished Relax and have picked up Glade again after a 4-year hiatus. When I left it on holders, I had only knitted 48 rows but I'm a much better knitter now and am finding it much easier to work on than I did originally. I'll post some photos when I get a chance. Check out the photos on the FT site. They are inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiring link.

    I like the visual oomph of bold knits, but not the weight. That's why the silk chiffon 'yarn' that Jason Wu made for Spring 2011 looked intriguing.

    http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2011RTW-TSE

    ReplyDelete